sigbottvirec Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Mantera 720p Movies

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 About a boy, Azman who stumbles upon a nano-tech glove which can transform his motorbike into body armor. The technology was designed by Dr.Natasya Irina Pushkin, a scientist at the Western Tech. Corporation. However, when she realizes that her creation will be used by a man with the power to destroy the world, she is determined to sabotage it.
Sam Weston, the owner of Weston Technologies is furious over the security breach in his Research Lab. The prototype of his latest weapon system "Mantera" or MAN - Transformable Exo-Robotic Armour was sabotaged and destroyed. Invaluable research data was stolen and deleted from the company's mainframe. His main scientist who is leading the research team, Dr. Natasya was missing. The buyer for the new technology is pressuring Sam to deliver the prototype or the deal is off. To make matter worse, the wreckage and debris from the destroyed "Mantera" was accidentally shipped to the other side of the world…. to a young man by the name of Azman, in Malaysia. Who is Azman, and what makes him the chosen one? Everything will be revealed in 'MANTERA'.
Actually, my headline is a lie. This movie sucked in every way possible: the special effects, the plot line, the HORRIBLE lifeless wooden acting, the sub par out of sync dubbing .. and just about every other aspect of this movie. But don&#39;t believe me, please. Rather, watch it for yourself and come to your own conclusion (that way, I don&#39;t have to suffer alone). If you can make it through the entire movie without pausing to take a mental break, stopping the movie entirely, or screaming out in pain, then you are more of a manly man than I.<br/><br/>This movie is unfortunately a rip off of so many others that came before it. The transforming motorcycles: Mospeada/Genesis Climber (or Robotech third gen). The nano suit: Crysis. The leader of the enemies: Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget cartoon fame.<br/><br/>Someday, the people that wrote this movie will find out that the US government is using it to torture &quot;terrorists&quot; (or whatever the US government decides to label their latest and greatest made up enemies) and send them a bill that will finally result in this catastrophe being profitable.
I&#39;ll keep my review short. This movie is like a fart in the wind. You never seen it coming but leaves you in utter disgust!Ready to vomit everything on the floor. I would rather go play leap frog with a unicorn than have to sit through another 10 minutes of this repulsive compressed turd of a movie. I guess this is what i get for having high hopes in what I know should not exist. The moment the intro scene was revealed it was like that feeling when you have a near death experience and lost in broken thought frantically trying to find either the stop or pause button, luckily for me as soon as I was about to rip my TV off the wall my foot unplugged it saving me from having to buy a new one.

Hakushi movie free download in hindiThe Granstream Saga full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSaraba sh full movie in hindi 720p downloadQualifying Round 7: Hall vs. Hunt Baird vs. Dorrough movie download in mp4A Duel with Dartz: Part 3 in hindi 720pDownload the Firebreather full movie tamil dubbed in torrentStorm Front: Part 1 movie downloadPowerless movie free download in hindiRedemptio download moviesBlind Justice Part One download
Please log in to post a reply.